VAUDE Rupal 35+
The versatile VAUDE Rupal 35+ backpack is designed for long day tours and year-round use for climbing, mountaineering and ski touring. With a compact fit and excellent stability thanks to the full contact back (Synergy Mold Light with moldable aluminum frame). This alpine backpack is distinguished by a sleek look without extra bells and whistles:
- The ergonomic shoulder straps offer great freedom of movement in the shoulder area.
- The flat, short hipwings don’t get in the way when you’re climbing and wearing a harness.
- The material is robust and exceptionally water repellent, the floor is waterproof thanks to taped seams.
- The height-adjustable lid offers cleverly compartmentalized storage space for fast access to your necessities.
- The inside hydration system compartment has more space than usual, you can use it to store an avalanche shovel.
- A slide-in compartments for shovel handle and probe are also at hand.
- Two ice tools and a helmet can be attached to the exterior of the Rupal. (The integrated helmet holder can be stowed in the lid.)
- Underneath attachment and space for your rope.
- Side holsters and compression straps hold skis securely.
- Two straps at the front also hold additional items (with a carabineer or gear strap).
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
The VAUDE Rupal 35+ is designed for mountaineers who want to cover a wide range of Alpine undertakings with one backpack.
|Categories||Backpacks, Mountaineering, Ski Touring|