VAUDE Rupal 30+ Ws
One for all: the versatile VAUDE Rupal 30+ Ws backpack is designed for multi-day tours and year-round use for climbing, mountaineering and ski touring. With a compact fit and excellent stability thanks to the full contact back (Synergy Mold Light with moldable aluminum frame). This woman alpine backpack is distinguished by a sleek look without extra bells and whistles :
- The ergonomic shoulder straps offer great freedom of movement in the shoulder area.
- The flat, short hipwings don’t get in the way when you’re climbing and wearing a harness.
- The material is robust and exceptionally water repellent, the floor is waterproof thanks to taped seams.
- The height-adjustable lid offers cleverly compartmentalized storage space for fast access to your necessities.
- The inside hydration system compartment has more space than usual, you can use it to store an avalanche shovel.
- A slide-in compartments for shovel handle and probe are also at hand.
- Two ice tools and a helmet can be attached to the exterior of the Rupal. (The integrated helmet holder can be stowed in the lid.)
- Underneath attachment and space for your rope.
- Side holsters and compression straps hold skis securely.
- Two straps at the front also hold additional items (with a carabineer or gear strap).
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
The Women’s Rupal 30+ Ws is designed for mountaineering women who want to cover a wide range of Alpine undertakings with one backpack.
About our women backpacks:
Women are an average of 10 cm shorter than men – they have a shorter torso, and their shoulders are narrower. VAUDE women’s backpacks are designed to have a shorter back and are also smaller and narrower than the equivalent versions for men. This guarantees an optimal fit.
In general, women’s backs are narrower than men’s in the shoulder area. To make sure that the shoulder straps don’t chafe uncomfortably or pinch at the front, we’ve designed our women’s backpacks with s-shaped shoulder straps. This design makes the pack especially stable and keeps it from sliding around on your back. In addition, the height of the sternum strap can be adjusted to allow for the best fit possible.