VAUDE BACK BOWL 22
Cut your own line in the snow! The VAUDE Back Bowl 22 is a compact ski touring backpack that offers everything you need on tour. Access to the main compartment is via a zip at the back so the suspension system won’t get wet if you drop it in the snow and snow can’t get into the main compartment. Other practical details include a separate compartment for avalanche shovel and probe and a padded compartment for ski goggles or sunglasses. Skis can be attached quickly and easily diagonally to the backpack, and a snowboard can also be attached to the Back Bowl 22. In addition, there’s an attachment point for an ice pick or poles and small practical features such as a zip compartment on the hip belt and a place for your water bottle.
- The Synergy Mold suspension system is snow & moisture repellent.
- The ergonomic backplate ensures optimal load distribution and stability during the activity.
- The ErgoShape shoulder straps offer outstanding wearing comfort.
- Hydration system compatibility.
- Helmet holder.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
|Categories||Backpacks, Ski Touring|