VAUDE Asymmetric 42+8
The VAUDE Asymmetric 42+8 is a mid-sized trekking backpack for multi-day hikes and backpacking. The body contact back ensures a stable, comfortable fit. The Tergolight suspension system has an integrated frame which provides an excellent load transfer and good stability.
Here are more features of the Asymmetric 42+8:
- The suspension system, load positioning, and shoulder straps are fully adjustable for a large variation of torso lengths.
- The lightweight hip belt is flexible and provides good freedom of movement in alpine terrain.
- The main compartment is accessible from the front, with an outer pocket for a map or a raincoat.
- The adjustable and detachable lid features an internal pocket for valuables and an easily accessible exterior compartment.
- Side straps and a user-friendly packsack under the lid makes it largely compressible.
- The integrated bottom compartment is ideal for the transport of dirty linen or a sleeping bag.
- Everything that should be easily accessible can be stowed in the side mesh pockets.
- The adjustable gear loops take on both ice axes and trekking poles.
- Additional gear can be attached to other attachment loops.
- To protect the environment, the primary textile materials feature resource-conserving and eco-friendly manufacturing in accordance with the strict bluesign® standard.
The Asymmetric 42+8 is made with recycled PET plastic bottles, and our VAUDE Eco Finish eco-friendly water repellent. It’s also manufactured without the use of fluorocarbons (PFC). The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
The VAUDE Asymmetric 42+8 is also available in a bigger model:
VAUDE Asymmetric 52+8
|Categories||Backpacks, Trekking, Hiking|