VAUDE Asymmetric 38+8 Ws
The VAUDE Asymmetric 38+8 Ws is a mid-sized women’s trekking backpack for multi-day hikes and backpacking. The body contact back ensures a stable, comfortable fit. The Tergolight suspension system has an integrated frame which ensures an excellent load transfer and good stability.
Here are more features of the Asymmetric 38+8 Ws:
- The suspension system, load positioning, and women’s shoulder straps are fully adjustable for a large variation of torso lengths so the entire pack is sure to fit correctly.
- The lightweight hip belt is specially adapted to the female form, is flexible and provides good freedom of movement.
- The main compartment is accessible from the front, outer pocket for a map or a rain jacket.
- The adjustable and detachable lid features an internal pocket for valuables and an easily accessible exterior compartment.
- The integrated bottom compartment is ideal for the transport of dirty linen or a sleeping bag.
- Side straps and a user-friendly packsack under the lid make it largely compressible.
- Everything that should be easily accessible can be stowed in the side mesh pockets. The adjustable gear loops take on both ice tools and trekking poles.
- Additional gear can be attached to other attachment loops.
- To protect the environment, the primary textile materials feature resource-conserving and eco-friendly manufacturing that’s in accordance with the strict bluesign® Standard.
The VAUDE Asymmetric 38+8 Ws is made with recycled PET plastic bottles, and our VAUDE Eco Finish eco-friendly water repellent. It’s also manufactured without the use of fluorocarbons (PFC). The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
The Asymmetric 38+8 Ws Ws is also available in a bigger model:
VAUDE Asymmetric 48+8 Ws
About our women backpacks:
Women are an average of 10 cm shorter than men – they have a shorter torso, and their shoulders are narrower. VAUDE women’s backpacks are designed to have a shorter back and are also smaller and narrower than the equivalent versions for men. This guarantees an optimal fit.
In general, women’s backs are narrower than men’s in the shoulder area. To make sure that the shoulder straps don’t chafe uncomfortably or pinch at the front, we’ve designed our women’s backpacks with s-shaped shoulder straps. This design makes the pack especially stable and keeps it from sliding around on your back. In addition, the height of the sternum strap can be adjusted to allow for the best fit possible.
|Categories||Backpacks, Trekking, Hiking|