VAUDE UPHILL AIR 18
Introducing the VAUDE Uphill Air 18, the perfect backpack for fast-paced mountain tours. Designed to be extremely lightweight, this backpack offers the ultimate convenience and comfort for your hiking adventures. Featuring our Aeroflex suspension system, this backpack is air permeable and provides superior ventilation, ensuring that you stay cool and dry during even the most strenuous of hikes. The VAUDE ErgoShape shoulder straps also provide optimal freedom of movement, allowing you to hike with ease and comfort.
The VAUDE Uphill Air 18 also features a variety of useful features, including a webbing hip belt, a front zip pocket, and a side zip pocket, providing ample storage space for all your essentials. The 3in1 compression, attachment, and helmet carrier system make it easy to carry your gear and helmet, while the opening for a hydration system allows you to stay hydrated on the go. The sternum strap with tube holder clip and safety light attachment, along with reflective elements, ensure that you stay visible and safe during your hikes. The backpack also comes with an attachment cord and rain cover, providing additional protection for your gear in adverse weather conditions.
Crafted with lightweight siliconized fabric, the VAUDE Uphill Air 18 is incredibly durable and built to last. Experience the ultimate convenience and comfort with the VAUDE Uphill Air 18 hiking backpack.
For the planet:
- Made with eco-friendly, resource-conserving methods and certified bluesign® (The world’s strictest textile standard for environmental protection).
- Made from recycled materials and recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
- Made with eco-friendly, water-repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The siliconized main material was made using a certified mass balance process to recycle end-of-life tires. Reducing the CO2 emissions by up to 60%.
- This product is climate neutral. We’ve analyzed and reduced all emissions arising from materials, manufacturing, and shipping. Emissions that are currently unavoidable were fully offset by the independent non-profit organization.
- The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally-friendly, functional products made from sustainable and bluesign® certified materials. This ensures that you can enjoy your backpack with peace of mind, knowing that you are contributing towards a sustainable future.
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieve leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
|Backpacks, Backpacks, Bike, Hiking