VAUDE UPHILL 8
The joy of the mountains – the VAUDE Uphill 8 weighs in at just 340 grams; it’s a minimalist that’s also exceptionally comfortable. The main compartment with an asymmetrical opening offers a volume of 8 litres. A flat, stretchy mesh pocket and a zip-side pocket provide access to your phone or snacks without having to take off the pack. Multifunctional lacing at the front has three functions: storage for a jacket when the main compartment is full, compression for smaller loads and attachment for trekking poles. To ensure good ventilation, we’ve integrated 3D mesh on the back and shoulder straps (Aeroflex suspension system). Reflective elements, a hydration system port and integrated rain cover round out the features of this multi-talent. The VAUDE ErgoShape shoulder straps also provide optimal freedom of movement, allowing you to hike or bike with ease and comfort.
For the planet:
- Made with eco-friendly, resource-conserving methods and certified bluesign® (The world’s strictest textile standard for environmental protection).
- Made from recycled materials and recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
- Made with eco-friendly, water-repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The siliconized main material was made using a certified mass balance process to recycle end-of-life tires. Reducing the CO2 emissions by up to 60%.
- This product is climate neutral. We’ve analyzed and reduced all emissions arising from materials, manufacturing, and shipping. Emissions that are currently unavoidable were fully offset by the independent non-profit organization.
- The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally-friendly, functional products made from sustainable and bluesign® certified materials. This ensures that you can enjoy your backpack with peace of mind, knowing that you are contributing towards a sustainable future.
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieve leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
|Categories||Backpacks, Backpacks, Bike, Hiking|