VAUDE UPHILL 16
The mountains are calling! Whether your tour includes biking or hiking – the VAUDE Uphill 16 backpack weighing in at just 420 grams will serve you well on your next trip to the mountains. With minimalist features, the VAUDE Uphill 16 is nevertheless comfortable. The main compartment with an asymmetrical opening offers a volume of 16 litres. a flat, stretchy mesh pocket and a zip-side pocket provide access to your phone or snacks without having to take off the pack. The front lacing scores with triple functionality: storage for a wind or rain jacket when the main compartment is full, compression for smaller loads and attachment for trekking poles. Reflective elements integrated into the design, a hydration system port and an integrated rain cover round out the features of this multi-talent. Featuring our Aeroflex suspension system with 3d mesh on the back, this backpack is air permeable and provides superior ventilation, ensuring that you stay cool and dry during even the most strenuous of hikes. The VAUDE ErgoShape shoulder straps also provide optimal freedom of movement, allowing you to hike or bike with ease and comfort.
For the planet:
- Made with eco-friendly, resource-conserving methods and certified bluesign® (The world’s strictest textile standard for environmental protection).
- Made from recycled materials and recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
- Made with eco-friendly, water-repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The siliconized main material was made using a certified mass balance process to recycle end-of-life tires. Reducing the CO2 emissions by up to 60%.
- This product is climate neutral. We’ve analyzed and reduced all emissions arising from materials, manufacturing, and shipping. Emissions that are currently unavoidable were fully offset by the independent non-profit organization.
- The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally-friendly, functional products made from sustainable and bluesign® certified materials. This ensures that you can enjoy your backpack with peace of mind, knowing that you are contributing towards a sustainable future.
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieve leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
|Categories||Backpacks, Backpacks, Bike, Hiking|