VAUDE TREMALZO 16
Feel like a spontaneous trip by bike? Then the VAUDE TREMALZO 16 is your ideal companion! Thanks to the clever compartment layout, there’s room for everything you need on the go, from an air pump, to a helmet, to your tools. The compression strap at the top ensures that the contents in your pack don’t jostle around; additional side mesh compartments provide space for everything that needs to be quickly at hand.
- The Aeroflex 3D suspension system offers excellent wearing comfort and optimum ventilation for your back.
- Shifting Back Length technology for a precise fit to the wearer’s torso length for extra comfort
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
- The backpack was manufactured in accordance with the strict, eco-friendly bluesign® criteria
The TREMALZO 16 bike backpack will become your best buddy for your next weekend ride at Lake Garda or for demanding bike tours with your cycling club.
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.