VAUDE TREMALZO 12 WS
You can use the VAUDE Tremalzo 12 WS whenever you’re looking for a small, compact backpack for a quick after-work ride. It’s also great for freeride trips in summer when your load should stay as small as possible. It scores with a suspension system and hip belt specially adapted to the female frame, a well-designed compartment layout with an organization compartment on the front, reflective elements and space for an air pump, tools and a hydration bladder. Side mesh compartments also offer storage space for gloves, gels or bars.
- The Aeroflex 3D suspension system offers excellent wearing comfort and optimum ventilation for your back.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
- The backpack was manufactured in accordance with the strict, eco-friendly bluesign® criteria.
The Tremalzo 12 WS bike backpack will become your best buddy for your next weekend ride or for demanding bike tours with your cycling club.
The VAUDE Tremalzo 12 WS is also available in two other sizes (unisex)
VAUDE Tremalzo 16
VAUDE Tremalzo 10
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
About our women backpacks:
Women are an average of 10 cm shorter than men – they have a shorter torso, and their shoulders are narrower. VAUDE women’s backpacks are designed to have a shorter back and are also smaller and narrower than the equivalent versions for men. This guarantees an optimal fit.
In general, women’s backs are narrower than men’s in the shoulder area. To make sure that the shoulder straps don’t chafe uncomfortably or pinch at the front, we’ve designed our women’s backpacks with s-shaped shoulder straps. This design makes the pack especially stable and keeps it from sliding around on your back. In addition, the height of the sternum strap can be adjusted to allow for the best fit possible.