VAUDE TREMALZO 10
You can use the VAUDE Tremalzo 10 whenever you’re looking for a small, compact backpack for a quick after-work ride. It’s also great for ambitious all-mountain / cross country trips in summer when your load should stay as small as possible. It scores with a well-designed compartment layout with an organization compartment on the front, reflective elements and space for an air pump, tools and a hydration bladder. Side mesh compartments also offer storage space for gloves, gels or bars.
- The Aeroflex 3D suspension system offers excellent wearing comfort and optimum ventilation for your back.
- Shifting Back Length technology for a precise fit to the wearer’s torso length for extra comfort.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
- The backpack was manufactured in accordance with the strict, eco-friendly bluesign® criteria.
The Tremalzo 10 bike backpack will become your best buddy for your next weekend ride!
The VAUDE Tremalzo 10 is also available in two bigger sizes
VAUDE Tremalzo 12 WS (For Women’s)
VAUDE Tremalzo 16
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.