VAUDE TRAILCARGO 21
The VAUDE Trailcargo 21 pannier is a lightweight, waterproof workhorse! This multifunctional bike bag is perfect for everyday use and offers a generous 21L volume. It’s just as great for the urban jungle as it is for a bikepacking adventure. Under the flap lid, a cinch-cord top secures and compresses the contents. An integrated flat compartment with a small zip pocket secures documents, your wallet or other valuables. You can lash down packages that don’t fit inside the bag such as a tent, wet clothes or bulky gear at the front behind the flexible flap with two compression straps. Reflective prints on the front and sides of the pack increase your visibility in low light conditions. Both the waterproof main compartment and the front flap are made from 100% recycled materials. The pannier is securely attached to your gear rack with its lockable QMR hooks for round tubes / cross-sections up to 16mm and the Railhook.
- 100% made in Germany with climate-neutral manufacturing!
- Made with durable PVC-free materials.
- PFC Free. Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Made with robust, lightweight and quick-drying polyamide yarn made from production surpluses and cutting room scraps otherwise destined for the landfill.
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieve leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.