VAUDE TACORA 26+3 WS
- Zip volume extension offers 3L of additional storage space in a flash.
- Practical compartments with a map pocket, an insert for your electronics and a removable valuables pouch.
- Accessories and water bottles can be stored close at hand in the side mesh pockets.
- The padded Ergoshape shoulder straps have been adapted to the ergonomics of women – so the backpack fits perfectly without constriction.
- Innovative Aeroflex 3D suspension system with excellent ventilation.
- If necessary, hiking poles can be attached to the pack in a few easy steps.
- An integrated rain cover not only keeps out the rain – thanks to its straps, it can also be used for your shopping or laundry.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
The VAUDE Tacora 26+3 WS is also available in a smaller 22L version:
VAUDE Tacora 22
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
About our women backpacks:
Women are an average of 10 cm shorter than men – they have a shorter torso, and their shoulders are narrower. VAUDE women’s backpacks are designed to have a shorter back and are also smaller and narrower than the equivalent versions for men. This guarantees an optimal fit.
In general, women’s backs are narrower than men’s in the shoulder area. To make sure that the shoulder straps don’t chafe uncomfortably or pinch at the front, we’ve designed our women’s backpacks with s-shaped shoulder straps. This design makes the pack especially stable and keeps it from sliding around on your back. In addition, the height of the sternum strap can be adjusted to allow for the best fit possible.