VAUDE Skomer Tour 36+ Ws
Looking for a large hiking backpack for longer tours? The spacious, expandable VAUDE Skomer Tour 36+ Ws hiking backpack is the solution! With its comfortable Aeroflex Suspension System and exceptional ventilation that ensures comfortable hikes, even when it gets tough and hot. In addition, the Skomer Aeroflex support system, specifically engineered for women, offers excellent load distribution and prevents hot spots.
Here are more features of the VAUDE Skomer Tour 36+ Ws :
- Ergonomic shoulder straps engineered for women. Comfort is a top priority here — as is functionality.
- The lid of the 36+ can be detached and used separately as a small bag.
- The rain cover has two side handles, making it perfect to use as a wash bag (see pictures).
- The side stretch pockets provide room for a rain jacket or anything else that needs to be kept close at hand.
- The large front entry provides quick access to the main compartment.
- A phone, wallet or other accessories can be stored in its cleverly designed and positioned pockets.
- A pocket in the hipbelt is perfect for important items that you need to have close at hand;
- A map compartment is also easily accessible.
- On long tours, the Skomer 36+ can also take a hydration bladder
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
The good looks of the Skomer Tour 36+ Ws make this backpack a stylish and functional workhorse for longer hikes and hut hopping tours. The VAUDE Skomer Tour 36+ Ws is an ideal, multifunctional hiking backpack.
The Skomer Tour 36+ Ws is also available in a smaller model:
VAUDE Skomer 16 Ws
Learn more about the Skomer Tour 36+ Ws with this short video:
About our women backpacks:
Women are an average of 10 cm shorter than men – they have a shorter torso, and their shoulders are narrower. VAUDE women’s backpacks are designed to have a shorter back and are also smaller and narrower than the equivalent versions for men. This guarantees an optimal fit.
In general, women’s backs are narrower than men’s in the shoulder area. To make sure that the shoulder straps don’t chafe uncomfortably or pinch at the front, we’ve designed our women’s backpacks with s-shaped shoulder straps. This design makes the pack especially stable and keeps it from sliding around on your back. In addition, the height of the sternum strap can be adjusted to allow for the best fit possible.