VAUDE SKOMER 16 WS
Perfect for day trips! The VAUDE Skomer 16 Ws bag has everything a compact women’s hiking backpack needs:
- The comfortable Aeroflex 3D suspension system keeps the pack at a comfortable distance for superior ventilation on your back.
- Ergonomic shoulder straps engineered for women. Comfort is a top priority here — as is functionality.
- Practical attachment for poles.
- The rain cover has two side handles, making it perfect to use as a wash bag (see pictures).
- Practical, stretchy side pocket for things that need to be kept close at hand.
- Perfect organization for maps, phones and sunglasses.
- Made with eco-friendly, water-repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
Its low-fi, understated design makes the VAUDE Skomer 16 Ws a timeless companion for every (walking) day.
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieve leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
The Skomer 16 Ws is also available in two bigger models:
VAUDE Skomer 24 Ws
VAUDE Skomer 16 Ws
Learn more about the Skomer 16 Ws
About our women backpacks:
Women are an average of 10 cm shorter than men – they have a shorter torso, and their shoulders are narrower. VAUDE women’s backpacks are designed to have a shorter back and are also smaller and narrower than the equivalent versions for men. This guarantees an optimal fit.
In general, women’s backs are narrower than men’s in the shoulder area. To make sure that the shoulder straps don’t chafe uncomfortably or pinch at the front, we’ve designed our women’s backpacks with s-shaped shoulder straps. This design makes the pack especially stable and keeps it from sliding around on your back. In addition, the height of the sternum strap can be adjusted to allow for the best fit possible.