VAUDE Prokyon Zip 20
Your best friend for the mountain! The VAUDE Prokyon Zip 20 hiking backpack offers enough space for compact hikes and mountain tours. User-friendly, the Prokyon Zip 20 has a unique suspension system (Vent Active Hike) that provides maximum freedom of movement for hiking and mountaineering.
Here are some of the features of the VAUDE Prokyon Zip 20:
- A lightweight, ergonomic back panel (EMP; Ergonomic Movement Panel) that provides the backpack with stability and even loads distribution.
- The large zip access to the main compartment is not only practical but also provides a clean-cut, tidy look.
- New in the Prokyon series — a spacious front pocket for everything that needs to be kept close at hand and easily accessible.
- Cleverly designed ergonomic shoulder straps (Ergo Shape) ensure maximum comfort on longer hikes.
- The Prokyon 20 Zip also features practical details such as a compression system, an attachment point for a bike safety light, as well as a padded compartment for your tablet or hydration bladder
- It also has an integrated rain cover for unexpected rain showers.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
If you’re looking for a sporty multi-talented backpack that also has excellent features for daily life, you’ll find a best friend in the Prokyon Zip 20.
The Prokyon Zip 20 is also available in a bigger model:
VAUDE Prokyon Zip 28
|Categories||Backpacks, Daypacks, Hiking|