VAUDE CYCLE 28 II
Backpack or bike bag? It’s both! The VAUDE Cycle 28 II is the ideal companion for bike commuters who want a secure bag attachment during the ride, but also want to carry the bag as a backpack on the train, bus or on campus. A sewn-in, easily removable label explains how to convert the bag in just a few steps. Just open the two vertical zips and the entire locking system can be stowed away in a compartment with a velcro closure. But this smart backpack-bike bag combination offers even more:
- A large main compartment that can hold DIN A4 documents, a water bottle, snacks and a change of clothes.
- A separate padded compartment with zip closure accommodates laptops up to 15.6″
- A compartment extending across the entire front opens diagonally and provides a mesh organizer for your phone, keys and wallet. This compartment also has a flat mesh pocket for fast storage of a magazine or wet clothes.
Two side compression straps, a helmet holder and reflective elements attractively integrated into the design round off the bag’s convenient features. The primary material of the VAUDE Cycle 28 II consists of 50 % recycled polyester, the contrast material is 100% recycled. The bag attaches to your gear rack with QMR hooks (e.g. Abus 145/20, not included) that can be locked and can be converted to a backpack in a breeze.
For the planet:
- Carbon Neutral Product. Emissions that are currently unavoidable are fully compensated for through the independent organization “my climate” with a certified Gold Standard carbon offset project
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
The VAUDE Cycle 28 II is also available in a smaller size:
VAUDE Cycle 20 II
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieve leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
|Bike, Bike Panniers