The journey is the reward! The VAUDE Brenta 36+6 is a sporty hiking pack with plenty of features that make longer hikes and overnight trips problem-free. Thanks to its design, this backpack is easy to personally adjust and is truly comfortable.
- Innovative Aeroflex 3D suspension system with excellent ventilation
- The Ergoshape shoulder straps provide increased wearing comfort.
- Adjustable back length means the pack can be precisely adjusted to the wearer’s torso length.
- The practical front access guarantees fast access to the pack’s contents
- An expandable lid with an integrated mesh pocket offers more space for easy access items.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles & 50% recycled polyester. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
A number of additional functions like compression straps to hold your gear securely in every situation, a pocket for valuables, a spacious stretch pocket on the front, trekking pole attachment, hydration-bladder comparability and the integrated rain cover round off the Brenta 36+6.
The VAUDE BRENTA 36+6 is also available in a smaller size:
VAUDE BRENTA 30
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.