VAUDE BIKE ALPIN 25+5
The bear went over the mountain… The VAUDE Bike Alpin 25+5 is designed for monstrous challenges and offers plenty of space for everything you’ll need on your next mountain biking adventure. The MTB classics of the Bike Alpin series have been completely revised for the new season. The Bike Alpin 25+5 not only features enough space for a change of clothes, tools and all your other necessities. It also has a clever Aeroflex Suspension System with a rear-ventilated back for exceptional wearing comfort on long journeys. Thanks to the F.L.A.S.H. shoulder strap technology, the backpack can be adjusted to your torse length for optimal fit and comfort.
Here are more clever details of the Bike Alpin 25+5:
- Weatherproof, padded GPS/smartphone compartment under the rain cover.
- Easy-to-access tool compartment to ensure bike-friendly handling even on long tours.
- 30 litres of volume divided into a large main compartment, a front compartment with organizer mesh pockets and a separate bottom compartment for a better overview.
- With a zip, you can expand the backpack with 5 more litres for even more space.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.