VAUDE BIKE ALPIN 24 WS
Feel like a weekend getaway by bike? Then the VAUDE Bike Alpin Ws 24 is your ideal companion! The flexible backpack scores points with its long-lasting, high-wearing comfort and a well-designed compartment layout. The volume of this practical all-mountain backpack can be increased in just a few simple steps; thanks to the clever compartment layout, there is room for everything you need on the go, from an air pump, to a helmet, to your tools!
- Excellent & innovative ventilated Aeroflex 3D suspension system.
- The spacious bottom compartment easily accommodates a change of clothes and meals for several days.
- The side compression straps ensure that the contents in your pack don’t jostle around.
- Additional side mesh compartments provide space for everything that needs to be quickly at hand.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
- The backpack was manufactured in accordance with the strict, eco-friendly bluesign® criteria.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
The VAUDE Bike Alpin Ws 24 will become your best buddy for your next mountain bike trip or for demanding bike tours with your cycling club.
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
About our women backpacks:
Women are an average of 10 cm shorter than men – they have a shorter torso, and their shoulders are narrower. VAUDE women’s backpacks are designed to have a shorter back and are also smaller and narrower than the equivalent versions for men. This guarantees an optimal fit.
In general, women’s backs are narrower than men’s in the shoulder area. To make sure that the shoulder straps don’t chafe uncomfortably or pinch at the front, we’ve designed our women’s backpacks with s-shaped shoulder straps. This design makes the pack especially stable and keeps it from sliding around on your back. In addition, the height of the sternum strap can be adjusted to allow for the best fit possible.