VAUDE ASYMMETRIC 42+8
The VAUDE Asymmetric 42+8 will accompany you from hut to hut! This spacious trekking backpack is a perfect choice for multi-day hut-to-hut trips, pilgrimages and backpacking. The body contact back provides a stable, comfortable fit. The stable hip belt ensures stability and good load transfer. In addition to the spacious main compartment, which is also accessible from the front, the Asymmetric 42+8 also has a patch pocket for a map, rain jacket and other things that need to be quickly at hand. The expandable and removable lid is outfitted with an easily accessible outer compartment and an internal valuables compartment. The integrated bottom compartment is ideal for transporting dirty laundry or a sleeping bag. The compression straps on the side and under the lid allow you to secure everything tightly. Gear loops accommodate both an ice pick and your trekking poles. Additional gear can be attached to additional attachment loops.
- The Tergolight suspension system has an integrated frame to ensures optimum load distribution and stability.
- The Ergoshape shoulder straps provide increased wearing comfort.
- The Asymmetric is easily and fully adjustable for a precision fit on a wide range of back lengths.
- Manufactured with eco-friendly, resource-conserving methods and certified in accordance with the strict bluesign® system.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
The VAUDE ASYMMETRIC 42+8 is also available in a bigger size:
VAUDE ASYMMETRIC 52+8
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.