- The Tergolight suspension system has an integrated frame to ensures optimum load distribution and stability.
- The Ergoshape shoulder straps provide increased wearing comfort.
- The Asymmetric is easily and fully adjustable for a precision fit on a wide range of back lengths.
- Manufactured with eco-friendly, resource-conserving methods and certified in accordance with the strict bluesign® system.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
The VAUDE ASYMMETRIC 42+8 is also available in a bigger size:
VAUDE ASYMMETRIC 52+8
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.