VAUDE ASYMMETRIC 42+8
The new 2022 version of our popular VAUDE Asymmetric 42+8 trekking backpack! Alpine trekking, hut hopping tours, long-distance trails and backpacking – The VAUDE Asymmetric 42+8 is a trekking backpack for whatever you’ve got planned! A volume of 42L paired with comfortable carrying makes it a beloved companion. The spacious main compartment of the VAUDE Asymmetric 42+8 can be accessed from the top and front – no more rummaging around for your stuff. The stretchy front compartment has enough space for the things you need right at hand when you’re on the go. And you can even dry your wet clothing here too thanks to its optimized ventilation. You can access your water bottle, camera or a protein bar in the side stretch pockets without having to take off the pack. Helmet, ice axe and trekking poles will find their place on the daisy chain or the extra gear loop. There are two compression straps on each side of the pack, plus another under the lid with an integrated spare buckle in case one of the buckles breaks along the way. You can increase the volume by up to 8L with the height-adjustable lid with an inner compartment.
- The Tergolight Comfort Space suspension system distributes the load optimally across its softly padded hip belt.
- The back length and load positioning straps can be adjusted to your torso size.
- A recess at the lower back reduces pressure on your sacroiliac joint for a pain-free back on longer tours.
- Ergoshape shoulder straps take the pressure off and allow your arms freedom of movement.
For the planet:
- Made with eco-friendly, resource-conserving methods and certified bluesign® (The world’s strictest textile standard for environmental protection).
- Primarily made from recycled materials and recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieve leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.