VAUDE ASYMMETRIC 38+8 WS
The new women’s trekking backpack VAUDE ASYMMETRIC 38+8 WS will accompany you on your backpacking trips! This mid-sized women’s trekking backpack is a perfect choice for hut to hut hikes, pilgrimages and backpacking. The body contact back provides a stable, comfortable fit. The stable hip belt ensures stability and good load transfer. In addition to the spacious main compartment, which is also accessible from the front, the VAUDE ASYMMETRIC 38+8 WS also has a patch pocket for a map, rain jacket and other things that need to be quickly at hand. The expandable and removable lid is outfitted with an easily accessible outer compartment and an internal valuables compartment. The integrated bottom compartment is ideal for transporting dirty laundry or a sleeping bag. The compression straps on the side and under the lid allow to secure everything tightly. Gear loops accommodate both an ice pick and your trekking poles. Additional gear can be attached to additional attachment loops.
- The Tergolight suspension system has an integrated frame to ensures optimum load distribution and stability.
- The Ergoshape shoulder straps provide increased wearing comfort.
- The Asymmetric is easily and fully adjustable for a precision fit on a wide range of back lengths.
- Manufactured with eco-friendly, resource-conserving methods and certified in accordance with the strict bluesign® system.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
The VAUDE ASYMMETRIC 38+8 WS is also available in a bigger size:
VAUDE ASYMMETRIC 48+8 WS
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieved leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
About our women backpacks:
Women are an average of 10 cm shorter than men – they have a shorter torso, and their shoulders are narrower. VAUDE women’s backpacks are designed to have a shorter back and are also smaller and narrower than the equivalent versions for men. This guarantees an optimal fit.
In general, women’s backs are narrower than men’s in the shoulder area. To make sure that the shoulder straps don’t chafe uncomfortably or pinch at the front, we’ve designed our women’s backpacks with s-shaped shoulder straps. This design makes the pack especially stable and keeps it from sliding around on your back. In addition, the height of the sternum strap can be adjusted to allow for the best fit possible.