VAUDE ASTRUM EVO 55+10 WS
Room to roam with the women trekking backpack VAUDE Astrum EVO 55+10 WS! When you’re carrying everything you need to live for days on end, you need a comfortable pack with plenty of storage space. The well-padded, ergonomic hip belt was designed for the female form along with the slightly shortened shoulder straps and back length. The VAUDE Astrum EVO 55+10 WS features three padded grab handles so you can lift it comfortably and it opens like a suitcase with its large front access. You can keep your water bottle and more within close reach in the side pockets. Gear loops and a trekking pole attachment accommodate additional gear. A rain jacket or the like will fit in the front compartment for fast access. The height-adjustable lid can expand the volume by 10L and it can also be detached and carried as a separate shoulder bag. Keep your valuables and food close at hand while the rest is in the overhead compartment.
- The Tergolight Comfort Space suspension system distributes the load optimally across its softly padded hip belt with an integrated pocket.
- The adjustable back ensures a correct fit for your own unique torso length. Even with a heavy load, the Astrum is extremely back-friendly.
- A recess at the lower back reduces pressure on your sacroiliac joint for a pain-free back on longer tours.
- Ergoshape shoulder straps take the pressure off and allow your arms freedom of movement.
For the planet:
- Made with eco-friendly, resource-conserving methods and certified bluesign® (The world’s strictest textile standard for environmental protection).
- Primarily made from recycled materials and recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
- Made with eco-friendly, water repellent Eco Finish and is manufactured without the use of environmentally-harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
- The Green Shape label guarantees environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials, resource-efficient production and fair manufacturing.
- Made from recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieve leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.
About our women backpacks:
Women are an average of 10 cm shorter than men – they have a shorter torso, and their shoulders are narrower. VAUDE women’s backpacks are designed to have a shorter back and are also smaller and narrower than the equivalent versions for men. This guarantees an optimal fit.
In general, women’s backs are narrower than men’s in the shoulder area. To make sure that the shoulder straps don’t chafe uncomfortably or pinch at the front, we’ve designed our women’s backpacks with s-shaped shoulder straps. This design makes the pack especially stable and keeps it from sliding around on your back. In addition, the height of the sternum strap can be adjusted to allow for the best fit possible.