VAUDE AMARE BABY CARRIER
Take your baby along while you enjoy the great outdoors! The soft and cozy VAUDE Amare Baby Carrier makes it easy. Made with sustainable manufacturing it’s designed to carry children from birth to about three years in an ergonomically correct squat-spread position while ensuring a rounded back posture. Mom or dad can carry the child either at the front or on their back. The AUDE Amare Baby Carrier was developed with parents and babywearing consultants. Great emphasis was placed on perfect ergonomics for the baby carrier. The seat width, as well as the back length, are individually adjustable depending on the size of your child. The roll-up headrest can be used for weather protection or as a privacy screen. A special feature: the hip belt and shoulder straps are extremely lightweight and highly breathable thanks to a mesh fabric which ensures maximum climate comfort and high freedom of movement. When carrying the baby in front of you, the patented shoulder straps are worn crossed at the back and attached to the front in a few simple steps. The baby carrier is also very lightweight – just 550 grams.
The choice of non-toxic, BPA-free materials was made with the special needs of babies in mind:
- A soft fabric blend of hemp and recycled polyester provides an ideal microclimate.
- Made from recycled materials and recycled PET plastic bottles. The bottles are collected, cleaned, melted down and processed into high-quality yarn.
- Made with eco-friendly, resource-conserving methods and certified bluesign® (The world’s strictest textile standard for environmental protection).
- This product is climate neutral. We’ve analyzed and reduced all emissions arising from materials, manufacturing, and shipping. Emissions that are currently unavoidable were fully offset by the independent non-profit organization.
- The VAUDE Green Shape label stands for environmentally-friendly, functional products made from sustainable and bluesign® certified materials. This ensures that you can enjoy your baby carrier with peace of mind, knowing that you are contributing towards a sustainable future.
Did you know? Here at VAUDE, we strive for good working conditions and wages for all workers. We are a member of the Fair Wear Foundation (FWF), and we are committed to improving working conditions at all of our production facilities continuously. We monitor these conditions regularly. VAUDE is the only brand to achieve leader status, the highest status of FWF membership.